A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Mallette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Mallette is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Mallette, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallette graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Mallette has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Elizabeth Mallette MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carol E. Mallette practice?
- Dr. Carol Mallette has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Mallette practices Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.