Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  patient  |  show details
by Karen Messick on Oct 21st, 2014

She was very easy to talk with, was to the point and had great bedside manner after and before procedure.

|  Didn't even get seen in over a week.  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2014

My PCP refered me to Dr Mallette in 2011. She couldn't figure out what was causing me to vomit at least twice a week for 6 months. It somehow finally went away. Then I have been having trouble again and my PCP referred me back to Dr Mallette. I had to wait to schedule an appointment on my vacation day. I called the office that scheduled me and verified my appointment time. The lady I spoke to gave me the time and I verified the address. Only the address the lady I spoke to and verified my appointment with was not as the same location as Dr Mallette. She told me the address was 900 W Magnolia. When I got there Dr Mallette was not listed in the window. I walkwalked in and explained I had been talking to them not realizing it was the wrong office. I quickly raced over to the Southwest location and was told on the phone it was too late and that there was no grace period to be late. I asked if they could call and verify with the other location that I was there. They were rude and said no it would have to be rescheduled. They placed me on hold while I was still driving and hung up on me twice. Well the second time was the last time I needed. I called my pcp to send me ANYWHERE but there!