Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

patient show details patient
by Karen Messick on Oct 21st, 2014

She was very easy to talk with, was to the point and had great bedside manner after and before procedure.

Didn't even get seen in over a week. show details Didn't even get seen in over a week.
Apr 28th, 2014

My PCP refered me to Dr Mallette in 2011. She couldn't figure out what was causing me to vomit at least twice a week for 6 months. It somehow finally went away. Then I have been having trouble again and my PCP referred me back to Dr Mallette. I had to wait to schedule an appointment on my vacation day. I called the office that scheduled me and verified my appointment time. The lady I spoke to gave me the time and I verified the address. Only the address the lady I spoke to and verified my appointment with was not as the same location as Dr Mallette. She told me the address was 900 W Magnolia. When I got there Dr Mallette was not listed in the window. I walkwalked in and explained I had been talking to them not realizing it was the wrong office. I quickly raced over to the Southwest location and was told on the phone it was too late and that there was no grace period to be late. I asked if they could call and verify with the other location that I was there. They were rude and said no it would have to be rescheduled. They placed me on hold while I was still driving and hung up on me twice. Well the second time was the last time I needed. I called my pcp to send me ANYWHERE but there!