A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarthy
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCarthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol McCarthy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from University of Rochester . She has 1 awards.
Dr. McCarthy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol A McCarthy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Carol McCarthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol McCarthy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Portland, ME.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Infectious Disease Doctors.