A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol McCarthy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from University of Rochester .More Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
- Barbara Bush Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCarthy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol A. McCarthy practice?
Dr. Carol McCarthy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Kennebunk, ME.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie McCarthy, Dr. Cari McCarthy, Dr. Carla McCarthy, Dr. Carlene McCarthy, Dr. Carlota McCarthy, Dr. Carlotta McCarthy, Dr. Carly McCarthy, Dr. Carlyn McCarthy