A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol McCarthy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from University of Rochester . She has 1 awards.
Dr. McCarthy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol A McCarthy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Carol McCarthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol McCarthy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Kennebunk, ME.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Infectious Disease Doctors.