Dr. Carol Mccullough Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Mccullough?

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

She is the worst doctor in Nashville. Do not see this woman!! She showed up to my sister's birth after it was too late. Nurses called her all night and she never came to help her patient. My sister lost her baby that day because Dr Mccullough couldn't do her job. It was one of the worst cases of exphysiation that my sister's medical malpractice lawyers had ever seen. So if you want to have a doctor that's not by your side during delivery, go see Dr McCullough!!

Thank God, For Letting Me Find Dr. McCullough she is an Exceptional Dr.

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Ease of Appointment, is exactly what you would expect it's hard to get an appointment with a Doctor That's so Busy and everyone in the World trying to see her. There's nothing At all that can be said bad about Dr. McCullough. People have ask who recommended her to me well that would be me I had seen a Dr at Summit OB/Gyn and I Knew It was her and Nobody was going to convince me otherwise but it wasn't her, but she did find the Dr. I had seen and got my records and I never knew if she was seeing new patients or not but She accepted me and has been my only OB/GYN since and always will be! I have been seeing Dr. McCullough for about 20 or 21 years

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Her bedside manner was amazing!

Do not see this doctor

Posted on May 21st, 2015

Just pray that she is not on call when you go into labor. First of all she will let you lay there pumped up on meds, in the dark until she feels it is time. Not at the hospital Not even once considering things could be turning volitale and a c-section should be done ASAP!!!! Then when she comes in to deliver your baby you have already waited too late. She has no condolences and nothing at all to say to your relatives as she passes them in the hall to the elevator. Please, do not go to this doctor and if your doctor is not there do not let her near you.

Posted on October 16th, 2013

I have been a patient for many years! I have decided to change doctors because the staff is not professional. The last straw was my latest appt.-- it was not on the calendar . Dr. McCollough's nurse set up the appt. I have had two ct scans for ovarian cysts. I had to get a sub teacher and miss a day at my school because no one at the office knew about the appt. It was a game of phone tag to get this appt. and no one knew about it ! I was so upset -- cried and then I called my family doctor to get a referral for a new doctor!!!!!! I had an appt. within two weeks! I like Dr. McCullough -- just feel like she needs to look for a more professional staff.

Great doctor but staff was cold and rude

Posted on May 10th, 2013

No complaints with the doctor. We had a great conversation, she addressed my concerns and my exam was thorough. Her staff however could use some training in the area of courtesy. I called 3 weeks later when I still hadn't received my test results, and the female on the phone was rude and tart. She snapped at me about not using the website to check my results (I had no idea what she was talking about) and something about the card they gave me after my visit (I received no such card). Just plain rude.

Amazing Dr. and Surgeon

Posted on February 27th, 2013

I have been seeing her for 7 and 1/2 years. I had a very difficult case of Chronic Pelvic Pain. She has worked with me to get my pain under control. Always willing to listen to any ideas on treatment that you have, and willing to try it if you have the medical literature to back it up. She is one of the few Dr.'s that I feel actually listens to me and my concerns. Very knowledgeable, and a wonderful surgeon!

BEST OB/GYN EVER!!

Posted on October 4th, 2011

I have been seeing her since I was 15, 20 years now. She is patient, kind, takes time to listen and explain everything to you. She is gentle and has delivered both of my children. I even drove from VA to have her deliver my daughter. I now live 2 hours away and still make the drive to see her. Wish they were all this way!! But truthfully, I am so happy with her, I don't even want to look for anyone else..and won't until she retires!

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Dr McCullough recently preformed a hysterectomy on me and she was and still is very understanding to my concerns which was several.I am adopted and I was told that my biological grandmother had a nervous breakdown when she went through the change of life. I do know that medicine has come a long way since then but that still lays in the back of my mind beinging adopted also doesn't help to much unknown medical history. Dr. McCullough was very understanding to all of my concerns and made me feel truly at ease with my surgery. I would recommend her to anyone. She is the best and I would never go to anyone else.....

wonderful!

Posted on June 7th, 2011

She's been my OB since I was 19 and has been with me through a miscarriage and 4 births. I wouldn't choose any other OB than her! She's blessed my family and many others I know with her care and wisdom. She's flexible to let you do what you want during delivery. If I hadn't had her I would have done a home birth with a mid wife.

Posted on May 19th, 2011

Dr McCullough has delivered all 4 of my children and I absolutely love her. I drive from Murfreesboro and would not see anyone else! She always spends as much time as I need with her and seems to really care. I highly recommend her.

Sorry would not recommend!

Posted on March 13th, 2011

She was my doctor that the walk in clinic referred me to and I wish I hadn't gone to her! She seemed to be easy and laid back but really didn't seem to want to spend much time with me. I felt that she was rushed and I was just another pregnant woman to her. I never knew what to expect from our visits. Was very unhappy with her.