Apr 16th, 2015

She saved my life

unprofessional show details unprofessional
by john d on May 6th, 2014

She is very unprofessional and rude. Type of doctor who seems to think that she is better than the drug addicts that she treats. Also comes off as racist or maybe sexist or both. Makes assumptions and jumps to conclusions without logically/medically verifying it first. Have seen her three or four times when the other Dr isn't there so its not that she just had one bad day. Everyone else there is great, just avoid getting McIntosh if you go to rhp, everyone else is great there

My short relationship with Dr M show details My short relationship with Dr M
by Keesha M on Mar 17th, 2013

In 1997, I found out i was 5 months pregnant (first time mom, long story). I met Dr McIntosh in an exam, and she sent me to the hospital (St Lukes) I was in preterm labor. For a week, she treated me...stopped my contractions, gave me steroids and prepared me for the notion of delivering early. On 4th of July weekend, the baby came...and it was no stopping her. Dr M came immediately...dressed for a cookout she was going to...she delivered my preemie..who screamed during birth...And was an a 1 pound 12 oz miracle from that day...to this. Thank you Dr M. Nia (means Purpose) turns 16 this July 3rd...a happy healthy...TYPICAL teenager...

The best Obstetrician and Gynecologist show details The best Obstetrician and Gynecologist
by Anita Mcloyd on Jul 30th, 2009

Dr. McIntosh is the best. I would recommend her 100x over. Takes her time talking to you. Letting you know whats the best option for you. I love her and makes you feel so comfortable and easy to talk to. Thanks for just being you.

Doctor's Response

Thank you. If you would like to get in touch with me feel free to call 718-554-3340