Dr. Carol Mcintosh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Mcintosh?

August 22nd, 2017

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

The other DR's at RHP, the male and Dr.Fauer, the other woman, are ok, and much better than McIntosh. McIntosh is uppity and clearly thinks she is better than her patients, many of whom are addicts. She talks down to you, and if she isn't talking down to you, she is doing her best to rush you out. My advice is cut down on suboxone on your own, and get away from these docs. She says she will cut you down, but I had to take it upon myself. She wants you to keep coming back and taking suboxone, and at the same time will talk down to you. I was cutting down on my medication and that seemed to irritate her, she was distrustful of me when I was clearly using less of my medication. It was so odd. It's like she would've been happier if I was loading up on 16 Mg's of suboxone everyday, and then calling in for more. DO NOT SEE THIS DR. The other two are pretty good........this place is just a suboxone farm. I parked outside after I paid them off, and watched at least a dozen heavily tattooed males walk into a "gynecology" office that specializes in suboxone treatment. Trashy. Wait time is ridiculous too. They charge you even when you have legit work reasons and let them know hours in advance. So funny. I guarantee you 95% or more of their patients don't even work. I guarantee it. It's like McIntosh didn't believe how busy I was and that I actually was holding down a good job. I really dislike her. I can't stand her. I have never disliked a DR more than her in my entire life. This is the first time I've ever taken the time to write such a poor review. She earned it.

October 20th, 2015

Do Not Go!

April 16th, 2015

She saved my life

May 6th, 2014

unprofessional

She is very unprofessional and rude. Type of doctor who seems to think that she is better than the drug addicts that she treats. Also comes off as racist or maybe sexist or both. Makes assumptions and jumps to conclusions without logically/medically verifying it first. Have seen her three or four times when the other Dr isn't there so its not that she just had one bad day. Everyone else there is great, just avoid getting McIntosh if you go to rhp, everyone else is great there

July 30th, 2009

The best Obstetrician and Gynecologist

Dr. McIntosh is the best. I would recommend her 100x over. Takes her time talking to you. Letting you know whats the best option for you. I love her and makes you feel so comfortable and easy to talk to. Thanks for just being you.

Doctor's Response

Thank you. If you would like to get in touch with me feel free to call 718-554-3340

October 11th, 2017