A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol McKenzie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol McKenzie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McKenzie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann McKenzie MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. McKenzie practice?
- Dr. Carol McKenzie has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol McKenzie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.