A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol McKenzie is Good. Dr. McKenzie has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol McKenzie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McKenzie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Broward Health Coral Springs
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKenzie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol A. McKenzie practice?
Dr. Carol McKenzie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Pompano Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol McKenzie, Dr. Charlotte McKenzie, Dr. Carla McKenzie, Dr. Cari McKenzie, Dr. Charline McKenzie, Dr. Charmaine McKenzie, Dr. Karlene McKenzie, Dr. Carly McKenzie