A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Melancon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Melancon graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Melancon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Baton Rouge Gen Med Ctr -Blue, Baton Rouge, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Baker Melancon MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carol B. Melancon practice?
- Dr. Carol Melancon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Melancon practices Anesthesiology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Gonzales, LA.
See Baton Rouge Anesthesiologists.