A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Merryfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Merryfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Merryfield, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Merryfield graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Merryfield has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Lynn Merryfield MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Merryfield practice?
- Dr. Carol Merryfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Merryfield practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.