A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Mitri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Mitri, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Mitri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitri graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Mitri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Joan Mitri MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carol J. Mitri practice?
- Dr. Carol Mitri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carol Mitri practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Sterling Heights Radiologists.