A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Mittelstaedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Mittelstaedt is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Mittelstaedt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Spleen Diseases (Splenic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittelstaedt graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Mittelstaedt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Mittelstaedt MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Mittelstaedt practice?
- Dr. Carol Mittelstaedt has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Mittelstaedt practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Radiologists.