A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Mittelstaedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Mittelstaedt is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mittelstaedt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mittelstaedt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Mittelstaedt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Spleen Diseases (Splenic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittelstaedt graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Mittelstaedt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Mittelstaedt MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Mittelstaedt practice?
- Dr. Carol Mittelstaedt has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Mittelstaedt practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Radiologists.