A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Miyake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Miyake is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Miyake, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Miyake graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Miyake has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miyake accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 24 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol E. Miyake practice?
Dr. Carol Miyake practices Internal Medicine near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Binghamton, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Internists.