Overall Review

3.6

October 13th, 2015
Cancel your appointment!
Sorry I ever met this physician. Very poor people skills, lacks compassion, abrupt and argumentative if you question her medical recommendation ; she has a very abrasive manner which she is not careful to conceal - all which left me with a total lack of confidence in her ability as an MD and especially her ability to interact as a genuine caring physician - would never recommend!

January 29th, 2013
I will continue to seek Dr. Moore's expertise for any future concerns.
Dr. Moore was very thorough and informative - for my first appointment, not having known her at all prior, I found her to be very friendly, she seemed genuinely concerned for the issue that I was seeing her about, I liked the fact that she looked at me while I spoke to her (instead of writing notes), as well as when she would converse back with me she made sure I understood what she was saying and asked me how I felt about her suggestions. I also found that she had a great sense of humor, which allowed me to feel more comfortable. Upon leaving I was provided with a folder that contained a printed version of the summary of our conversation - so that I could refer to it later or share it with my husband as well as descriptive brochures for the different options to alleviate my issue. I found the overall experience with Dr. Moore to be very pleasant and I will continue to seek her expertise for any future medical concerns.

April 11th, 2012
Standoffish. Lack of warmth.

November 17th, 2009
Dr Moore is amazing
at age 61 I have been to many obgyns, Carol Moore by far has been my finest. I have been a patient of both her and her husband, Ralph. I feel luck to have found them both