Dr. Carol Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Moore?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2017

Very friendly with a great sense of humor! She went into great detail to explain what she was doing during the exam as well as her findings and recommendations.

December 5th, 2016

Do not bother going to Dr. Moore. I went to her about a problem that I had from last year. Last year she was very friendly and to the point so when the issues kept bothering me I decided to find her. She left the practice and was no where to be found until a few months ago. I had been very ill over the weekend from throwing up therefore when I showed up I was tearful from pain and nausea. All she could harp on was my face which I am sure looked

October 13th, 2015

Cancel your appointment!

Sorry I ever met this physician. Very poor people skills, lacks compassion, abrupt and argumentative if you question her medical recommendation ; she has a very abrasive manner which she is not careful to conceal - all which left me with a total lack of confidence in her ability as an MD and especially her ability to interact as a genuine caring physician - would never recommend!

Doctor's Response

Unfortunately, some patients come to the office with preconceived ideas about their health problems and the treatments that they have decided that they need. In these instances, presenting them with the recommended treatment options or suggesting alternate explanations for their problems can be perceived negatively. I hope that this patient has found a physician with whom she can work to solve her health issues.

SHOW

January 29th, 2013

I will continue to seek Dr. Moore's expertise for any future concerns.

Dr. Moore was very thorough and informative - for my first appointment, not having known her at all prior, I found her to be very friendly, she seemed genuinely concerned for the issue that I was seeing her about, I liked the fact that she looked at me while I spoke to her (instead of writing notes), as well as when she would converse back with me she made sure I understood what she was saying and asked me how I felt about her suggestions. I also found that she had a great sense of humor, which allowed me to feel more comfortable. Upon leaving I was provided with a folder that contained a printed version of the summary of our conversation - so that I could refer to it later or share it with my husband as well as descriptive brochures for the different options to alleviate my issue. I found the overall experience with Dr. Moore to be very pleasant and I will continue to seek her expertise for any future medical concerns.

April 11th, 2012

Standoffish. Lack of warmth.

November 17th, 2009

Dr Moore is amazing

at age 61 I have been to many obgyns, Carol Moore by far has been my finest. I have been a patient of both her and her husband, Ralph. I feel luck to have found them both

June 1st, 2017