A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Mulligan is Poor. Dr. Mulligan has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Mulligan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulligan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mulligan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- 45th Street Mental Health Center
- Golynn Brunswick Memorial HospBrunswick Ga
- Prichrich Medical CtrBrunswick Ga
Learn more about Dr. Carol Mulligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol M. Mulligan practice?
Dr. Carol Mulligan practices Anesthesiology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Mulligan, Dr. Cari Mulligan, Dr. Carla Mulligan, Dr. Carlene Mulligan, Dr. Carlota Mulligan, Dr. Carlotta Mulligan, Dr. Carly Mulligan, Dr. Carlyn Mulligan