A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Mulligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Mulligan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulligan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Mulligan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- 45th Street Mental Health Center
- Golynn Brunswick Memorial HospBrunswick Ga
- Prichrich Medical CtrBrunswick Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Mancusi-Ungaro Mulligan MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carol M. Mulligan practice?
- Dr. Carol Mulligan has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Mulligan practices Anesthesiology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Anesthesiologists.