A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Murakami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Murakami is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murakami
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Murakami Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Murakami, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Murakami graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Murakami has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol S Murakami MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carol S. Murakami practice?
- Dr. Carol Murakami has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carol Murakami practices Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA and Kirkland, WA.
See Seattle Gastroenterologists.