A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Murakami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Murakami is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Murakami, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Murakami graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Murakami has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murakami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol S. Murakami practice?
Dr. Carol Murakami practices Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA and Kirkland, WA.
See Seattle Gastroenterologists.