A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Murakami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Murakami is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Murakami, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Murakami graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Murakami has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol S Murakami MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carol S. Murakami practice?
- Dr. Carol Murakami has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carol Murakami practices Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA and Kirkland, WA.
See Seattle Gastroenterologists.