A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Murakami is Satisfactory. Dr. Murakami has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Murakami, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Viral Human Hepatitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Murakami graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Murakami has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murakami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Murakami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol S. Murakami practice?
Dr. Carol Murakami practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Bellevue, WA.
See Kirkland Internists and Kirkland Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Murakami, Dr. Charlotte Murakami, Dr. Carla Murakami, Dr. Cari Murakami, Dr. Charline Murakami, Dr. Charmaine Murakami, Dr. Karlene Murakami, Dr. Carly Murakami