A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Murphy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Murphy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Carol Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Murphy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Obstetricians & Gynecologists.