A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Myers, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Myers has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol L Myers DO is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Myers practice?
- Dr. Carol Myers has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carol Myers practices Internal Medicine near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Easton Internists.