A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Nati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Nati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Nati, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Retardation
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nati graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Nati has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Trinity Springs East Pavilion
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Nati practice?
Dr. Carol Nati practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists and Fort Worth Child Psychiatrists.