A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Nati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Nati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Nati, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Retardation
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nati graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nati has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Trinity Springs East Pavilion
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Nati MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Nati practice?
- Dr. Carol Nati has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Nati practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.