A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Nichols is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Nichols has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Sanders Nichols MD is a female Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Carol S. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Carol Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Nichols practices Neurology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Neurologists.