A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Nichols is Satisfactory. Dr. Nichols has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nichols accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol S. Nichols practice?
Dr. Carol Nichols practices Neurology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Nichols, Dr. Charlotte Nichols, Dr. Carla Nichols, Dr. Cari Nichols, Dr. Charline Nichols, Dr. Charmaine Nichols, Dr. Karlene Nichols, Dr. Carly Nichols