A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol North:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. North
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. North Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol North, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. North graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. North has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Sue North MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol S. North practice?
- Dr. Carol North has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol North practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.