Dr. Carol Norton MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Richardson, TX

3.9

March 31st, 2017
Seems to be a good Dr, terrible communication, / business
I liked Dr Norton, but the experience was always negative due to outrageous wait times (shortest was 45 minutes before seeing the nurse, usually over any hour to an hour and a half to see the doctor). Only saw the doctor about 20% of visits. Very hard to get a hold of when we had questions. Something that was very exciting for us was made to feel like a bother from the staff. The PA or NP (cant remember which) was also very nice and caring, but just really disappointing all around. Experience, will not have next child with them

January 26th, 2017
Best gynecologist..
She is the best doctor.

September 15th, 2016
MRMC Administration
I've only seen dr norton a few times and Iove her!! She's performing a full hysterectomy on me I'm a few house. I have all the faith in the world in her abilities. And at the end, I'll truly know that she did her very best for me. I have all my trust in her. From Krystal Hill

February 2nd, 2016
Exceptional Doctor
I highly recommend Dr. Norton. She's knowledgable, spends time with you & friendly, as an added bonus. You sometimes have to wait a little past your appointment time, but only because she's busy and takes her time with her patients. Well worth it.

December 13th, 2015
I trust her so much.. she deliver my baby girl .. the best obgyn I ever know. . Spend so much time listen and speak ..

November 23rd, 2015
She is hardly available. Throughout pregnancy I saw her only once. All the appointments were with the nurse. Also she cancels appointments and you have to reschedule your work days.

September 29th, 2015
Love Dr Norton!! Best Gyno I've ever had.

September 11th, 2015
Terrible Doctor!
One of the worst physicians I have ever encountered. From the initial interview where she told me I was having a boy and how white boys were sick, inferior creatures while looking at my husband, to the 2 hour wait time for an ultrasound, this woman absolutely sucks! Despite her credentials, she has no reason practicing medicine especially where newborn children are involved. Please do not use her or deliver at Richardson Methodist. Her hospital of choice is even worse, and supports her inability to perform her job at a satisfactory level. Go north, where the good doctors and hospitals are.

July 9th, 2015
Stay away!
Dr.Norton is the WORST. Don't come to her if you care about your health. She is inconsiderate of patients time. I waited for 45 min! She rushed me in and out and was not attentive to my needs nor did she apologize about the long wait. There was another lady that had an appointment before me and she said she waited over an hour. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not waist your time coming to see this poor excuse of a doctor.

July 9th, 2015
The absolute worst OBGYN office I have ever been to. They literally don't care about you! In summary, I was miscarrying, called their office multiple times to come in and be seen, and they never returned my phone calls.... How insensitive is that? WARNING: Don't come to this office unless you are ok with being passed over and pushed aside.

May 18th, 2015
Very good doctor but not worth the wait time
Dr Norton is a very good doctor, and she know what she is doing, and explains very well. But, wait time is way too much. Most of the time I ended up waiting more than an hour. I will definately won't recommend, and will not come back after my post partum visits

February 7th, 2015
Amazing Dr.
After a cancellation two days in advance by Dr. Leaf, then a reschedule and cancel of the N.P. I was not at all optimistic as a new patient. What a headache. The staff finally got me in earlier the same day (after I complained) and get me in with Dr. Norton. Had I known how amazing she is, I would have scheduled with her from the start. She consults you CLOTHED (which made me more comfortable and able to really discuss WHY I was there) and when it came down to the exam she was thorough and it wasn't as dreadful as usual. Amazing professional. I HIGHLY recommend - and I am VERY picky.