Dr. Carol Norton Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Carol Norton?

Great and caring doctor

Posted on June 28th, 2017

I have been a patient in this practice since 2007. Dr. Carol Norton became my doctor after her business partner left. Dr. Norton has always been very professional and caring. She is always up to date with the latest changes in regards to woman's health and issues. She delivered my second child and came to check on me even when she was off the next day. Her staffs are courteous and I would highly recommend Dr. Norton if you are looking for a caring and knowledgeable OB!

Seems to be a good Dr, terrible communication, / business

Posted on March 31st, 2017

I liked Dr Norton, but the experience was always negative due to outrageous wait times (shortest was 45 minutes before seeing the nurse, usually over any hour to an hour and a half to see the doctor). Only saw the doctor about 20% of visits. Very hard to get a hold of when we had questions. Something that was very exciting for us was made to feel like a bother from the staff. The PA or NP (cant remember which) was also very nice and caring, but just really disappointing all around. Experience, will not have next child with them

Best gynecologist..

Posted on January 26th, 2017

She is the best doctor.

MRMC Administration

Posted on September 15th, 2016

I've only seen dr norton a few times and Iove her!! She's performing a full hysterectomy on me I'm a few house. I have all the faith in the world in her abilities. And at the end, I'll truly know that she did her very best for me. I have all my trust in her. From Krystal Hill

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Norton. She's knowledgable, spends time with you & friendly, as an added bonus. You sometimes have to wait a little past your appointment time, but only because she's busy and takes her time with her patients. Well worth it.

Posted on December 13th, 2015

I trust her so much.. she deliver my baby girl .. the best obgyn I ever know. . Spend so much time listen and speak ..

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

She is hardly available. Throughout pregnancy I saw her only once. All the appointments were with the nurse. Also she cancels appointments and you have to reschedule your work days.

Very Long wait times

Posted on November 14th, 2015

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Love Dr Norton!! Best Gyno I've ever had.

Terrible Doctor!

Posted on September 12th, 2015

One of the worst physicians I have ever encountered. From the initial interview where she told me I was having a boy and how white boys were sick, inferior creatures while looking at my husband, to the 2 hour wait time for an ultrasound, this woman absolutely sucks! Despite her credentials, she has no reason practicing medicine especially where newborn children are involved. Please do not use her or deliver at Richardson Methodist. Her hospital of choice is even worse, and supports her inability to perform her job at a satisfactory level. Go north, where the good doctors and hospitals are.

Stay away!

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Dr.Norton is the WORST. Don't come to her if you care about your health. She is inconsiderate of patients time. I waited for 45 min! She rushed me in and out and was not attentive to my needs nor did she apologize about the long wait. There was another lady that had an appointment before me and she said she waited over an hour. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not waist your time coming to see this poor excuse of a doctor.

Posted on July 10th, 2015

The absolute worst OBGYN office I have ever been to. They literally don't care about you! In summary, I was miscarrying, called their office multiple times to come in and be seen, and they never returned my phone calls.... How insensitive is that? WARNING: Don't come to this office unless you are ok with being passed over and pushed aside.