Obstetrician & Gynecologist
399 W Campbell Rd
Ste 410
Richardson, TX 75080
972-388-1155
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2013

Dr. Norton is the best doctor I ever met. She helped me during my pregnancy. She is very friendly. She delivered my baby. She is very professional and very knowledgeable.she listen all my concerns and helped me a lot.

by Nichelle on Mar 7th, 2013

I went to Dr. Norton after reading nice reviews about her. Since it was my first visit, I was expecting that all my queries and concerns will be answered, but was in disappointment after meeting her . She did not take my problems seriously. Instead of helping me with my concerns , she was rather interested in running some tests that was not necessary at that time . She might be a good doctor for some patients but definitely not for me. I will never go back to her again.

Jun 20th, 2012

Dr. Norton is a good doctor; however, her office is not well-run. I arrived 10 minutes early for my 8:30 appointment, which was the first appointment of the day. Nonetheless, the 9:00 patient was called before me. I waited for well over an hour before I eventually gave up and left without being seen by Dr. Norton. This was not the first time I received poor service at Dr. Norton's office.As much as I like Dr. Norton, I'm seriously considering changing doctors.

|  Excellent OBGYN  |  show details
May 1st, 2012

Dr Norton has been my doctor for almost a decade-- she delivered both of my sons via section in 2003 and 2006. Cori and her also helped me through post partum depression. She's a fantastic doctor and I would highly recommend her.

Apr 4th, 2012

I waited over 1 1/2 hours in the exam room and finally left. No one had the courtesy to come in and tell me how late she was running.

|  endometrial ablation  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

Dr Norton performed my endometrial ablation. It was very quick and only caused a tiny cramping that was short. She informed me of her every move and when it was over, I told her that I had had pms cramps that were worse than the entire ablation procedure. I have had absolutely NO menstrual cycles since and only wish I had had the procedure years ago. I have had no side effects. No more cramping, no more pms, and no more cycles. I wish more women knew about this procedure. Dr. Norton's only fault is that she is so good she stays VERY busy.

|  Love Dr. Norton!!  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Norton for 11 years now!! She is an AMAZING and very CARING doctor. She delivered both my boys, and everything went well. Her staff is very kind and friendly. I would definitely recommend her!!

|  Dr Norton makes a GYN visit unmiserable.  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

I HATE the gyn. I'd rather have a root canal. Unfortunately, I have girl parts. So I'm stuck seeing one. Dr Norton is easily the best I've ever seen. She doesn't just diagnose and treat, she explains to me the problem, what causes the problem, and how I can keep the problem from returning. She is thorough and gentle and her office staff if very pleasant. I can't go so far as to say I enjoy our visits, but I don't dread them. Which is a rare and wonderful thing.

Jun 28th, 2010

She is a very good doctor, takes time to listen and discuss your concerns. Would recommend her.

|  Delivery  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2009

We used Dr. Norton to deliver our baby; she was great and the Richardson Hospital was suprisingly great too.