A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Okada, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Okada graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Okada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- The Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Okada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Okada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol R. Okada practice?
Dr. Carol Okada practices Pediatrics near Denver, CO.
See Denver Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Okada, Dr. Cari Okada, Dr. Carla Okada, Dr. Carlene Okada, Dr. Carlota Okada, Dr. Carlotta Okada, Dr. Carly Okada, Dr. Carlyn Okada