A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Osborn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Osborn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Osborn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol A Osborn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Osborn practice?
- Dr. Carol Osborn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Osborn practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors.