Dr. Carol Paras MD Patient Reviews

June 27th, 2015
Best Doctor I ever saw!

April 16th, 2015
Great Psychiatrist!
caring, insightful, smart, willing to go the extra mile. I am so grateful for her. She keeps thinking long after I've left the office. So do I!

October 21st, 2014
Excellent Psychiatrist
In my time of personal family crisis, I was referred to Dr. Paras. I was reluctant to seek psychiatric care at first, but I felt I must explore this avenue as my family was in extreme distress and I was suffering from an almost debilitating depression. I went to see Dr. Paras for an assessment, and I immediately felt I had found a psychiatrist who could begin to help me stabilize and return to the successful life I once was leading. Dr. Paras conducted a thorough examination of my health and medical history, sent me for appropriate bloodwork, and assessed my condition with extreme care and concern. We engaged in wonderful talk therapy, and she prescribed appropriate medication as a result of her comprehensive assessment. As I began to show improvement, Dr. Paras weaned me off the medication while continuing strong and productive talk therapy sessions. I feel that without Thea astute medical care and excellent talk therapy provided by Dr. Paras, I would not be in the healthy place I am today, and my family would still be in crisis. I never take the time to write reviews or participate in surveys, but I feel this is the best way for me to express my gratitude to a wonderful doctor who has been instrumental in guiding me back to a normal and healthy life.

February 12th, 2012
Dr.
Spent 7 years in therapy with Dr. Paras and I think about her all of the time and how valuable she was to me in changing my life.