Dr. Carol Patin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 2nd, 2017
Worst Dr ever
The most horrible birth experience. Never again will I go to this rude woman .

May 3rd, 2016
Awful
I'm not sure if I caught this doctor at a bad time in her life but she was the worst. I actually switched doctors in my 9th month of pregnancy because she was so rude and just didn't care; I was seeing her Mid wife who left to start her own practice in another city and had to see her in month 8. She was very rude, often had a bad attitude and treated ME as if I destroyed her in some type of way. I would NOT recommend this woman to anyone at any point for any thing. Go see someone else!

April 18th, 2015
Wonderful experience!!! I went through this office with my 11 year old and my 5 year old twins. There was a struggle with my twins in NICU due to premature births, but Dr Patin strengthened and motivated with caring and compassion. Highly recommend this office!

April 6th, 2015
Wonderful Professional !
Dr. Patin is caring, knowledgeable, and compassionate. She takes the time to understand her patients. Most of all she listens so you are able to partner with her to manage your health. I look forward to my future daughter-in-law seeing her for my yet to be conceived grandchild!

July 17th, 2012
Maternity
I was very impressed with Dr. Patin's bedside manners during my pregnancy and delivery. She was knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommend this professional.

January 12th, 2012
WORST DOCTOR EVER
worst pregnacy I've ever had.. almost died because she was so in a hurry to leave for a cruise, she broke my water bag, nothing came out of me..no fluid at all, she did not take the time to see where the fluid had gone..me not knowing nothing about being a ob/gyn, trusted her with my and my babies life. she also left the after birth inside of me, only to have the nurse send me to the bathroom because i couldnt urinate on a bed pan, luckily i did go, upon trying to urinate the after birth came out of me, and i was screaming wth?!!!! the nurse came in, to see me standing in a lot of blood, i asked her "was that another baby?" she saID"NO YOUR AFTER BIRTH.. I'M LIKE "WHAT DID SHE DO TO ME?" OMG!! WENT HOME THE NEXT DAY, HAVING BREATHING PROBLEMS, WENT TO MY PRIMARY DOCTOR, TOLD HER MY SYMPTOMS, HAD X-RAYS DONE..MY DR, SAID I HAD FLUID IN MY LUNGS.. FLUID FROM THE WATER BAG THAT SHE RUPTURED AND DID NOT TAKE THE TIME TO SEE WHY IT DID NOT COME OUT OF ME.. THAT WAS THE WORST TIME OF MY LIFE!!! I SHOULDVE SUED HER FOR MALPRACTICE, BUT YOUNG AND DUMB SO I DIDNT.. I TRUSTED HER WITH MY LIFE AND ALMOST LOST IT..ALL BECAUSE SHE WAS TOO ANXIOUS TO GO ON HER CRUISE..BECAUSE OF THIS, I CAN NO LONGER HAVE CHILDREN, BECAUSE OF THE COMPLICATIONS AND STRESS THE FLUID PUT ON MY HEART..SO SAD..

February 4th, 2011
Not a good doctor to choose if on medicaid
I'm currently enrolled in government funded healthcare (medicaid) and currently seeing Dr. Patin for my pregnancy. I feel that the office is not a very friendly and comfortable environment and also believe that they discriminate on patients who don't have a regular insurance. This is my first pregnancy and I have a lot of questions and concerns since I'm not use to most of the changes your body goes through during pregnancy it is hard to get in touch with the medical staff at the office and they don't return phone calls at all. Also all my friends found out the sex of the child before they were even as far along as I am and I'm almost twenty-one weeks and have yet to be sceduled an ultrasound appointment. I'm very disappointed in my decision in choosing her as my doctor and truly reconsidering my choice.

July 6th, 2010
I transferred from Dr. Perniciaro, who I liked, to Dr. Patin due to insurance issues during pregnancy. I never saw her. Each visit I saw a residential doctor who wasn't very knowledgeable because I'm told Dr. Patin only sees gyn patients. I wish I would have known that before I transferred. I'm unsure if she will actually delivery my baby (due 8/4). I'm told that she will be I'm not holding my breath. I would honestly prefer the nurse to delivery my baby because I see her every visit in which she weighs me, check my blood pressure, measure my fundal height, and listen for the babys heartbeat therefore it feels like we have built some type of a relationship. The scheduling for ob appointments are only on Wednesdays as well. Another thing I wish I would have known before transferring. I don't plan on seeing her once the pregnancy is over.

February 24th, 2010
Office/Business Manager
The business manager in that office has a very nasty attitute and does not treat clients with respect in regards to billing issues. Credentials of such individuals in this type of position should be re-evaluated.

April 11th, 2017