A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Perusek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Perusek, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perusek graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Perusek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Irving Hospital
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
- Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Perusek MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Perusek practice?
- Dr. Carol Perusek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Perusek practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.