Dermatologists
10560 Main St
Ste 415
Fairfax, VA 22030
703-691-3376
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Extraordinary knowledge; The Best in Metro D.C.  |  show details
by Holden K. on Feb 28th, 2014

All I'll say is that Dr. Piatt is the only dermatologist I'll ever see again. After visiting 7 other doctors and suffering 4 years of needless pain and discomfort, an oncologist friend said to just give up on the doctors in my insurance plan and go see Dr. Piatt. Dr. Piatt accurately diagnosed my condition on the first visit. Her follow-up and the attention given to me by her office staff was extraordinary. Yes, she doesn't participate in any insurance plans, but I see why. She's the best, most knowledgeable doctor in the Metro D.C. area. 5 stars.

|  Saved my life  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

Dr. Piatt found a melanoma during a regular skin exam, took a biopsy because "it looked suspicious", and found that I had melanoma cancer. It was removed before it could spread to other areas of my body. So she literally saved my life. Her level of medical care exceeds all other medical dermatologists in the Metro D.C. area because she doesn't accept insurance. If you go to Dr. Piatt, it's because you want the best medical attention available. This is the kind of medical practice that's threatened by Obamacare. Hope she can stay open and continue to see me and my family.

Mar 22nd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Piatt's for many years. I have recommended her often, including to a friend who is a physician who was very pleased also with her practice and professionalism. Although I usually only go to Dr. Piatt for routine skin checks, the one time that I had a raging case of poison ivy she was able to get me an office visit immediately. Her office staff is always friendly and extremely helpful. Dr. Piatt is one of the few doctors that I don't dread having an appointment with.

Nov 18th, 2011

So she gave me an acne treatment nothing worked I would not recomend her & shes werid.

|  the best medical dermatologist in the Metro D.C. area, hands down  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

OK, I'm biased because she saved my life by discovering and removing a huge skin cancer. She doesn't participate with insurance companies and it doesn't matter to me. She's a specialist and her patients need to see the best. The extra $20 out-of-pocket I pay because of my cheap insurance company doesn't matter if I can be seen by someone like Dr. Piatt. The office seems to be well run, too, because I've always been seen exactly when I'm scheduled.

Oct 24th, 2009

It's simple. Dr. Piatt saved my life. She's the skin cancer specialist for Northern Virginia and the Metro D.C. area. Her examination revealed skin cancers that I had no idea were there. I now go back every 6 months for free skin exams.

|  restaurant owner  |  show details
by Gloria S. on Aug 10th, 2009

Dr. Piatt reminds me of the way doctors used to practice medicine. She spends time with patients, listens, and explains everything clearly. You have as much time as needed. Her office runs on time which is a big help. The office does not take insurance, but you get all the paperwork and can file it yourself. The difference is that you get to see perhaps the best, most knowledgeable medical Dermatologist in the area for an out-of-pocket cost of whatever, maybe $25. So it's more than worth small expense. Highly recommended.

Apr 22nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

I was quite interested in Dr. Piatt, but she currently does not take any insurance. So it's pay as you go. I just managed to get insurance with my latest employment after several years of not having it. I have no idea how good she is, but with out insuran

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Mar 6th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Piatt is highly recommended. I think she's the most knowledgeable medical dermatologist in Northern Virginia. She's a skin cancer specialist and works with many oncologists on the most complicated patients. I like the fact that the office runs on time

Read Full Review at yahoo.com