A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Portlock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Portlock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Portlock
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Portlock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Portlock graduated from Stanford University. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Portlock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol S Portlock MD is a female Oncologist , has 41 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carol S. Portlock practice?
- Dr. Carol Portlock has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Portlock practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.