A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Portlock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Portlock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Portlock graduated from Stanford University. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Portlock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol S Portlock MD is a female Oncologist , has 40 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carol S. Portlock practice?
- Dr. Carol Portlock has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Portlock practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.