A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Williams, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Williams has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Children`s Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol R. Williams practice?
Dr. Carol Williams practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Williams, Dr. Charlotte Williams, Dr. Carla Williams, Dr. Cari Williams, Dr. Charline Williams, Dr. Charmaine Williams, Dr. Karlene Williams, Dr. Carly Williams