Dr. Carol Ramatowski DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 9th, 2015
have been with her many years, always 5 stars.

October 16th, 2015
Carol while friendly has failed me as a physician twice now. The first time I had come down with a kidney infection. Carol insisted I just had a bladder infection and the flu at the exact same time (some timing) and that I'll be feeling better in a few days and gave me a prescription for a bladder infection. I saw her on a Tuesday and by Friday I couldn't even walk. When I had called her that Wednesday to tell her nothing was helping and I think she may have been wrong she insisted I wait three days only for me to be right three days later when she finally changed my prescription to something for a kidney infections and what do you know I started feeling better by the next day. The second time I had missed my period for several months. I was 18 at the time and Carol had the nerve to tell me "I wouldn't wish it (pregnancy) upon you". Well it turned out I wasn't pregnant so she insisted it must be stress even though I told her several times I wasn't even stressed. She never followed up or referred me to a specialist. I took it into my own hands to go to a more specialized Doctor only to learn I have PCOS. Which when left untreated can lead to heart disease, diabetes, and infertility among other things. I understand her knowledge and abilities are limited but if she couldn't give me a good answer she should have told me where to look for one. She is unprofessional, and frankly incompetent.

January 29th, 2013
good family care
Dr Ramatowski, spends time with patients thank you.

March 31st, 2008
Dr. Ramatowski is great!
I go in for routine physicals, and the office is really the kind of care I like: the waiting time is low, the staff is very nice and Dr. Ramatowski is very knowledgeable, patient and friendly while maintaining her professionalism. I used to go to a place where it seemed like they had a rotating staff, and where they hardly did any testing in-house. But at Ramatowski's office I saw the same friendly faces and blood tests were done inhouse (rather than sending patients to a testing center). I highly recommend to others to go see Dr. Ramatowski.