A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Ramsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Ramsey, DO, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Aerospace Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Aerospace Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsey graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ramsey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Suzanne Ramsey DO and MPH is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Aerospace Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol S. Ramsey practice?
- Dr. Carol Ramsey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Ramsey practices Internal Medicine, Aerospace Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce City, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Preventive Medicine Specialists.