Learn more about Dr. Carol Rapson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Rapson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rapson
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Rapson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Rapson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rapson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol R Rapson MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carol R. Rapson practice?
- Dr. Carol Rapson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Rapson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Charlotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI and Lansing, MI.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Oncologists.