A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Reddy, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Reddy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Farber Reddy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carol F. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Carol Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Reddy practices Pediatrics near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians.