inactive

Carol F Reddy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 3rd, 2009
Absolutely Incredible
Dr. Reddy has been seeing my children for a little over 8 years now. Her and her staff are extremely knowledgeable, prompt, courteous and professional. I could not ask for a better pediatrician than her. If you are looking for quality professional physician then look no further. Keep up the good work guys. You continue to impress me with each visit!

March 20th, 2009
Dr. Reddy is RUDE!!
Dr. Reddy is rude. On 2 occasions she made 2 very rude comments to me that did not even have to deal with my infant! We have switched to the new Dr. which is Dr. Giavani, we really like her!

January 21st, 2009
excellent doctor!
i have been taking my 2 kids to dr. reddy for over a year now & she (as well as all her staff) has been fantastic with them and their complicated medical issues.

August 3rd, 2008
A wonderful physican
We have been using Dr Reddy for almost 14 years for all three of my children and just love her.