A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Regueiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Regueiro graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Regueiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC PresbyterianShadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Regueiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 10 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Regueiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol R. Regueiro practice?
Dr. Carol Regueiro practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Regueiro, Dr. Cari Regueiro, Dr. Carla Regueiro, Dr. Carlene Regueiro, Dr. Carlota Regueiro, Dr. Carlotta Regueiro, Dr. Carly Regueiro, Dr. Carlyn Regueiro