A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Regueiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Regueiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Regueiro graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Regueiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ronk Regueiro MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol R. Regueiro practice?
- Dr. Carol Regueiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Regueiro practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.