A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Reynolds, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Reynolds has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Reynolds MD is a female Pathologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Carol Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Carol Reynolds has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Reynolds practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See La Crosse Pathologists.