A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Richardson-Te:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Richardson-Te is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson-Te graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Richardson-Te has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Richardson-Te MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Richardson-Te practice?
- Dr. Carol Richardson-Te has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Richardson-Te practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.