A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Robey is Excellent. Dr. Robey has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Robey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Robey graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Robey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern NH Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Cigna - 31 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Robey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol W. Robey practice?
Dr. Carol Robey practices Pediatrics near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Robey, Dr. Charlotte Robey, Dr. Carla Robey, Dr. Cari Robey, Dr. Charline Robey, Dr. Charmaine Robey, Dr. Karlene Robey, Dr. Carly Robey