A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Robey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Robey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Robey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Robey graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Robey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Walser Robey MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carol W. Robey practice?
- Dr. Carol Robey has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Robey practices Pediatrics near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Pediatricians.