A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Robinson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Robinson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Carol Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Robinson practices Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.