A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Robison is Excellent. Dr. Robison has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Robison graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Robison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Graham Medical Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Robison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol K. Robison practice?
Dr. Carol Robison practices Family Medicine near Newville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlisle, PA.
See Newville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Robison, Dr. Charlotte Robison, Dr. Carla Robison, Dr. Cari Robison, Dr. Charline Robison, Dr. Charmaine Robison, Dr. Karlene Robison, Dr. Carly Robison