A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Robison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Robison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Robison graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Robison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Graham Medical Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Kowitski Robison DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol K. Robison practice?
- Dr. Carol Robison has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carol Robison practices Family Medicine near Newville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and York, PA.
See Newville Primary Care Doctors.