Dr. Carol Roge MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 6th, 2015
RECOMEND.
Front desk staff leaves much to be desired; often short and seem to be very disorganized. I have, several times, picked up controlled medication prescriptions (must pick up prescriptions in person and hand deliver to pharmacy) and upon delivering to pharmacy find that the prescriptions were not processed properly (not signed by Dr. or for incorrect quantity...) and I would have to make a trip back to Dr. office -which usually required me to wait for Dr. to be available to sign/correct prescription- and again return to pharmacy. Front desk staff seemed to be offended that I returned and ask for prescription to be signed/corrected. Once had one of front desk staff say "well you should check it before you leave, it's not my fault you didn't check it" to which I replied -" you and this office are supposed to be the professionals I feel it is your responsibility to make sure patient care and requirements including correct prescription needs are met". Not sure if this is Dr's, Nurses, or front desk error but I would think that before prescription is given to patient it would be reviewed to make sure correct. Needless to say, I now always check prescription before I leave office. Once you get past the front desk time spent with Dr. Roge and her professional staff all is great. Her nurses, pa's and phlebotomist are all very friendly , caring, and professional. Dr. Roge herself is great and seems to really care; always takes her time and never rushes. She listens and asks good questions, discusses options and values patient input and needs. She has a friendly and down to earth personality and is not afraid to laugh and/or get teary eyed with patient. As far as her dress (mentioned as a negative in other reviews) I feel that her casual attire helps lessen separation between Dr & patient, she is on the same level and makes it easier to relate to. I want my Dr. to be a professional, but I also want to feel comfortable with them and not feel intimidated in any way!

April 27th, 2013
Unsure
She seems to be on vacation for a week or weeks very often. 5 out of 4 times in the past when I tried to make an appointment with her, she was on vacation for the whole week if not longer. She seems to be professional, but I prefer my doctors dress professional attires like a doctor, not someone on vacation or shopping at the mall. I'm looking for a new doctor.

March 29th, 2012
Dr. Roge and her staff were very professional and courteous. She has a delightful demeanor with patients and I value and trust her opinion. I encountered no delays getting in or upon arrival and when I left a message my call was promptly returned.