A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Rosen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Rosen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Idiopathic Hypersomnia
- Night Terrors
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Deprivation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Rosen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol Rosen practice?
- Dr. Carol Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Rosen practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians, Cleveland Pediatric Specialists, and Cleveland Sleep Medicine Doctors.