Dr. Carol Sarner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Sarner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 27th, 2015

Parent

Had a horrible experience with her. Very controlling, rude and overbearing. I was a healthy, low risk mom having multiples with my second pregnancy. She was extremely disrespectful and negative. Had it not been for the strength of my family, she would have ruined my daughters birthday. Thank God for strength. My girls were born naturally, un-medicated and safe, because I trusted myself. Just want other woman to know. I only put 1 star because I had to but there should be an option for no stars....

November 26th, 2011