A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Sasportas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasportas graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Sasportas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol DR Sasportas MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol D. Sasportas practice?
- Dr. Carol Sasportas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Sasportas practices Internal Medicine near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Internists.