Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Sasportas
Dr. Carol Sasportas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresh Meadows, NY. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sasportas is affiliated with Winthrop University Hospital and Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Sasportas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carol Sasportas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Dr. Vasilios Sierros
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Fresh Meadows, NY 0 mi14
Dr. Omid Kohani
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Fresh Meadows, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Mikhail Pinkhasov
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Fresh Meadows, NY 0 mi36