Dr. Carol Savage Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Carol Savage?

May 9th, 2017

She is the worst doctor ever!!!

Her staff are so rude and arrogant. After years of putting up with her and her operation I switched to acton medical. I used to see her just beacuse living in harvard it was convenient but i am so much better off now. Rude, disorganized, and arrogant staff!

November 6th, 2015

stay away

I'm honestly surprised this woman is still in practice. Extremely unprofessional, rude and unhelpful. I was referred to her by Tim Jackson regarding MTHFR and Lyme issues as well as other more serious health issues. I left her office in tears after waiting two hours to see her then being bullied by her and three of her office staff when she didn't even address the issue I went there for which was very serious and landed me in the hospital. When I politely insisted that I have more time with her than the ten minutes she gave after a two hour drive there and additional two hour wait and my issue not being addressed, her and her staff blew up at me and stated that I was cutting into their lunch time. She prescribed a dangerous antibiotic which should only be used in life or death circumstances due to the black box warning on it. Thankfully I'm a nurse and knew this before I took it. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone that cares about their health or sanity.

September 18th, 2014

Rudest Front Desk I have evern dealt with!

I had gone there 3 years before and loved my experience, I became pregnant and started going to OBGYN and then miscarried. Starting working with a fertility specialist and had my records on my Thyroid and Lyme disease sent to the specialist. A long 2 year process of working with specialists I had a baby. Now having post partum issues and called to make an appointment to review my thyroid and anxiety and they were so rude because I had records transferred! I have never dealt with someone so rude and insensitive! Wait time even with my pressing problems 2 months and she didn't even want to hear what I needed to be seen for! This doctor needs a new nurse!!!

July 16th, 2014

Makes you wait too long, talks too long, unprofessional if you ask a question she doesn't like.

Watch out. She can pop in a second at the bedside if you ask for any supporting documentation on your diagnosis. She is smart, but not professional in the way in which she handles requests. She can be very emotional, accusatory and unprofessional.

October 4th, 2013

ex-Patient

Doctor fixated on Lyme disease and seems to have no appreciation that the excessive prescribing of antibiotics can result in many of the symptoms she will diagnose. The doctor seems to have a true inability to engage in a dialogue and will often jump into long monologues on Lyme disease using tupperware models she has place around her office as props. It seems she goes on auto-pilot. When asked a question her typical response is "that's up to you. I can't tell you what to do. You signed a form." The form she is referring to is a from she has written and asks patients to sign in an attempt to absolve her for liability associated seeing every one who walks through her office doors as a Lyme disease patient. Wait time in waiting room and examining room intolerable. Staff and the doctor are very unorganized. Office staff, the doctor herself, the office waiting & examining rooms, all have an unkept appearance. I am wary of web reviews myself, but felt compelled to share my experience. This doctor and her practice should be under very serious Board scrutiny. Her practice is a disaster waiting to happen.

September 14th, 2013

Software Engineer Instructor

After seeing over 20 doctors with over 10 inaccurate diagnosis all based on tests,...I discovered Dr. Carol Savage as an LLMD. She accepted me as a new patient, I was very pleased, as many other LLMDs in the area are not accepting or may have over a 6 month wait. Dr. Carol Savage is very intelligent, and stays very current with tic borne diseases and treatments. She continually updates her knowledge and keeps her patients well informed of new treatments. She recognizes that tic borne diseases can be very difficult to diagnose. She does not 'treat to the test', but listens and carefully goes over your medical symptom logs and tests to ensure her best clinical diagnosis before prescribing any treatment. Like all doc offices, Dr. Savage's office can have an extended wait. But all her staff will listen, display great care and will ensure you understand your treatment and why. Her office manager went above and beyond to ensure my insurance would be accepted. Her nurses and secretary have always taken the time to 'chat' and get to know me, not the typical 'cattle treatment' like in neighboring large medical institutions. My visits have always been pleasant and the staff takes the time to get to know you. In all honesty, my quality of life has been saved by Dr. Savage and her staff. As her patient for the past 2 years, she has given me my life back.

May 25th, 2013

Dr. Savage does not let anyone leave her office until all their questions have been answered which means she spends much more time with you than any other doctor I have been to. I highly recommend her skill at diagnosing what ails you. Dr. Savage successfully treated me when no other doctor could figure out what was wrong with me, and that is why I travel over one hour to get to her office. Yes, you may have to wait 30 minutes in her office before being seen, but to me it is well worth the wait knowing that she will more than make up for that when she sees me. Her staff are also extremely helpful making sure you don't leave their office until you fully understand what you need in regards to prescriptions, tests, and follow -up appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Savage and her staff to anyone who needs a doctor who will listen to them and actually hear what their needs are. This is no "in and out" quick fix office who need a computer next to them to figure out "who you are"! Dr. Savage and her staff know their patients by name when you walk through their door without looking at a computer screen. This type of practice is rare but does give the patient confidence that they are being treated correctly. I highly recommend this practice.

September 14th, 2012

Dr. Savage was my doctor for many years up until 3-4 years ago I was satisfied with her then things went down hill. I was diagnosed with asthma from another room turns out I dont have asthma, other peoples files were placed in my folder, she diagonsed me with mercia and she and her staff really botched what should have been done to insure that I receive the care I needed. the reason it has taken me so long to get another doctor is she had out sorced me to several other doctors and I didn't have to go to her much, I realize that Lime dease is serious but I dont have it and I felt that my needs weren't beening addressed when I went in to see her and that was the only thing she'd talk about and thing that went on 5 years ago that was no longer a problem and not what I had come in for now that I have found another doctor, his office nor I can get her and/or her staff to send my records to him, I have calles 3 times, his office has called 2 times still nothing, yesterday when I called I was told that it was taking so long because "she has to do them by hand' its been almost 2 months, I think they should have been sent by now. She is a very nice person but I dont want her for my doctor any more. also she never once came to check on me on any of my hospital stays even thou she was my PC.

October 26th, 2011

Wait, wait ... and wait.

Very sharp, bright woman, but office policies make working with an illness most difficult. I have a 5 week wait to review my lab reports and they won't correspond via mail or e-mail. I feel uncertain and left hanging. I also have waited from 30- 70 minutes for my appointment. She is rather scatter-brained, but very thorough.

October 7th, 2011

very rude

June 13th, 2011

waited for more than 2 hours before doctor could examined me, and the examination only took 20 seconds, no followup, nobody inform me of the test result.

October 23rd, 2017