A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Schermer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schermer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schermer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Schermer, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Schermer graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Schermer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ruth Schermer MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Carol R. Schermer practice?
- Dr. Carol Schermer has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Schermer practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Surgeons.