Dr. Carol Schuffler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Schuffler?

July 31st, 2016

I highly recommend Doctor Schuffler

Doctor Schuffler Doctor Schuffler saved my life 15 years ago. I was 42 years old and needed a colonoscopy for a fistula that I had. Doctor Schuffler found a precancerous polyp that was the size of a mushroom. Doctor Schuffler found it and removed it. I was always told to wait until you are 50 years to old do your first colonoscopy. If I did I would had of gone through a lot of pain and I probably not have been alive today. Doctor Schuffler has always been so supportive and kind. I have gotten a colonoscopy every few years with Doctor Schuffler since 2001. I always look forward to seeing her. She is the best doctor I have had in my 57 years. I always know she is honest and knows what she is doing.

March 9th, 2016

Totally Recomended it !

Starting for the office is a very nice and pleasant place , is a whole 3rd floor and it looks brand new, modern design and plenty of space. My waiting time was only 10 min and that was because I was filling the new patient documents, when you set your apoinment they send you those paper on the mail so when you get there your have them ready but I got mine after the appt. Dr. Schuffer was very nice, polite and knowledgable, she took the time (about 20-25 min) to asked me which were my syntoms and asked me a lot of questions so she can make sure she understand my issue and diagnose me properly. She gave me my diagnosis and also gave me 3 diferent options to choose to fix my problem, she explained everything to me in a easy way for me to understand not just the medical terms. I felt she really knows what she was talking and care to find a solution for me .

November 18th, 2013

rude, abrupt, nearly hysterical, late, late late

Made me wait almost 90 minutes, flies into the exam room with her hair on fire, dismissively apologizes for being late. When I asked why she books appts so close together, she flips out. Tells me to get out. No problem there, I wouldn't want to be in her care after that. I'd rather endure the abdominal pain until I can find a more well adjusted doctor.

July 11th, 2012

Excellent experience

This is my third colonoscopy with Dr. Schuffler. She is extremely skilled and very proficient. She has a very professional manner and is quite caring. I will go back for my next one.

December 29th, 2011

Made the Testing Easy!

Dr. Schuffler is delightful and spends, in today's medical world, what seemed like a long time explaining everything - what a luxury. She and her staff are attentive and very easy to work with; office is nice. I would highly recommend young and old alike to see Dr. Schuffler.

October 19th, 2017