A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Scott-Conner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Scott-Conner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Scott-Conner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott-Conner graduated from New York University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Scott-Conner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- V A Med Ctr, Iowa City, Ia
- VA Medical Center - Iowa City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott-Conner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol E. Scott-Conner practice?
Dr. Carol Scott-Conner practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Surgeons.