Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Scott-Conner
Dr. Carol Scott-Conner, MD, PHD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Scott-Conner is affiliated with University of Iowa Children's Hospital, VA Medical Center - Iowa City and V A Med Ctr, Iowa City, Ia. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Scott-Conner has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Carol Scott-Conner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.