A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Scott-Conner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Scott-Conner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Scott-Conner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott-Conner graduated from New York University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Scott-Conner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- V A Med Ctr, Iowa City, Ia
- VA Medical Center - Iowa City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol E h Scott-Conner MD is a female Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Carol E. Scott-Conner practice?
- Dr. Carol Scott-Conner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Scott-Conner practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA and Des Moines, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Surgeons.