Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Shapiro
Dr. Carol Shapiro, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax Station, VA. She has 48 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Shapiro is affiliated with Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, Potomac Hospital, Woodbridge, Va and Inova Mt Vernon Hospital. Dr. Shapiro has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Shapiro has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Carol Shapiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax Station, VA.