A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Slover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Slover is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Slover, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Slover graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Slover has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Collins Slover MD is a female Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Carol C. Slover practice?
- Dr. Carol Slover has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Slover practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Dermatologists.