A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Barnewolt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnewolt
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Barnewolt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Barnewolt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnewolt graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Barnewolt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Barnewolt MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carol Barnewolt practice?
- Dr. Carol Barnewolt has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Barnewolt practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.