A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Barnewolt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Barnewolt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnewolt graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Barnewolt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Barnewolt MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carol Barnewolt practice?
- Dr. Carol Barnewolt has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carol Barnewolt practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Bridgewater, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.